Gonna Fly soooooooooooon to INDIA..
Feels Xiting! also low when the return dates come to mind!
This is really cool thing I got it from my colleage …heres the link.
A few highlights from the same:
1.“If your object has a Dispose method, call it as soon as you are done with the object.”
2.WARNING: Do not write code like this or your hair may fall out, your peers will likely laugh at you, and your code will certainly be suboptimal.
You could also have used simply:
3.Note: you will need to make sure that you build a release optimized version of your assembly (i.e. without debug settings). When the runtime encounters a debug assembly, it intentionally prolongs the lifetime of managed objects through the entire scope of a method call to ease debugging. As a result, the runtime keeps the file open through the entire method, and won’t free it up after it’s last use.
Chess Oscar top 10:
1. Viswanathan Anand (India) – 5025 points
2. Garry Kasparov (Russia) – 3664
3. Peter Leko (Hungary) – 3485
4. Vladimir Kramnik (Russia) – 3344
5. Rustam Kasimdzhanov (Uzbekistan) – 2088
6. Veselin Topalov (Bulgaria) – 1858
7. Vassily Ivanchuk (Ukraine) – 1398
8. Michael Adams (England) – 1378
9. Alexander Morozevich (Russia) – 1128
10. Alexander Grischuk (Russia) – 868
MISSIONS TO THE RED PLANET
* 1976: Viking probes land on Mars. They show a dry, desolate terrain colder than Antarctica and drier than the Sahara. Life thought to be impossible.
* 1996: Nasa scientists analyse Martian meteorite ALH84001 which was recovered from the Antarctic ice cap. They conclude that it shows fossilised signs of life that may have existed on Mars 3.6 billion years ago. Other scientists dispute the interpretation.
* 2003: Beagle-2, a British-built probe, arrives on Mars but disappears during its descent to the planet’s surface. It contained a package of instruments that could have searched for chemical evidence of life.
* 2004: Nasa’s twin rovers, Spirit and Opportunity, land on Mars. ESA scientists confirm that abundant bodies of water once existed on the planet. They also find traces of methane gas, which could be a by-product of living organisms, or the result of volcanic activity.
* 2011: Aurora mission launched which will land a robotic rover on Mars in 2013. Nasa also plans two additional rovers to look for signs of life.
* 2016: An ambitious mission to return rock samples of Mars to Earth is due to be launched. This could confirm whether or not simple life forms have ever existed on Mars.
* 2030s: The first manned missions to Mars could take place as a joint project between the major developed countries of the world. It would be the first time that humans set foot on another planet.
Hopefully I may use this technology in my Masters Project!!! Read more to know abt this technology!
Take a look at Google Suggest. Watch the way the suggested terms update as you type, almost instantly. Now look at Google Maps. Zoom in. Use your cursor to grab the map and scroll around a bit. Again, everything happens almost instantly, with no waiting for pages to reload.
Herez the LINK !
I do support Linux, but not just blindly and not just to be anti-microsoft. I know 80% of the guys who boast abt Linux do so just to be anti-microsoft(amusing fact is that they use windows).
Its proven that windows server 2003 is really v.good and in-par with linux servers.
Heres another news, related to it:
“Most U.S. businesses say there is very little difference between the cost of maintaining a Windows versus a Linux-based corporate computing environment, according to a new Yankee Group“